1. D) Her little brother.
2. B) By selling lemonade and pictures.
3. B) Providing clean energy to five million people.
4. C) They can be laid right on top of existing highways.
5. C) Endless fighing in the region.
6. D) To find evidence of the lions'disappearance.
7. A) Lions'tracks.
8. D) Her "lucky brithday".
9. A) Threw her a superise party.
10. C) The trip her husband has planned.
11.B)He is eager to learn how the couple's holiday turns out.
12.D)They are sensitive to the dynamics of a negotiation.
13.A)They know when to stop.
14.B)They learn quickly.
15.C)Get to konw the other side.
16.A)How space research benefits people on Earth
17.C)They developed objects for astronauts to use in outer space.
18.B)They are extremely accurate.
19.C)It marked the beginning of something new.
20.D)They believed in working for goals.
21.B)Doing needlework by the fire.
22.A)Sit down and try to calm yourself.
23.C)You may expose youself to unexpected dangers.
25.D)Inform somebody of your plan.
1. D) It has got one of its injured.
2. C) Its videos were posted on society media.
3. A) The distance travelled.
4. B) Gas consumption is soaring.
5. B) He helps a stranger to carry groceries to his car.
6. C) He raised a large sum of money for him.
7. A) He works hard to support his family.
8. A) Attend an economics lecture
9. C) Attend his brother’s birthday party
10. D) Join him in his brother’s birthday celebration
11. B) By train
12. A) Taking a vacation abroad.
13. C) Working part time as a waiter.
14. B) Save enough money..
15. A) He has rich sailing experience.
16. D) She was also a Nobel Prize winner.
17. B) She developed X-ray facilities for military hospitals.
18. A) Both died of blood cancer.
19. C) They discovered Iceland in the ninth century.
20. D) It was a rocky mass of land covered with ice.
21. A) Thee Viking’s ocean explorations.
22. C) Dream about the future.
23. B) Change what he has for his past imaginary world.
24. D) International business.
25. B) Be content with what you have.
26-30 K D M O A
31-35 F H I C B
A. associated （v +ed.） 与…相关联
F. preventing（v +ing.）防止；组织
G. prohibiting（v +ing.）禁止
N. treated（v +ed）被治疗的；被对待的
定位：段落第一句，”Yes, my advanced age must factor into the equation ,in part because of my inability to access the information as quickly.”
定位：段落首句。”Following the Harvard scandal, Mary Miller, the former dean of students at Yale, made an impassioned appeal to her school’s professors to refrain from take-home exams.”
定位：段落第三句“He believes students ultimately learn more and encourages them to form study groups.”
定位：段落首句“He also says there is less chance of cheating with the in-class variety.”
定位： have a professor who issues take-home ones. I was excited when I Learned this, figuring I Had a full week to do the researh.
定位：here are people who always wait until the last minute, and make it much harder than it needs to be.
定位：tudents’s test-form preferences vary ,too,often depending on the subject and course difficulty.
定位：Most college professors agree the kind of exam they choose largely depends on the supject. A quantitative-based one, for example, is unlikely to be sent home, where one could ask their older brothers and sisters to help.
定位：So it may seem rather strange that I have returned to college to finish the degree I left undone some four decades ago.
定位：“I like in-classs exams because the time is already reserved ,as opposed to using my free time at home to work on a test,”he responded.
46-50 D C A C B
51-55 D A A C B
26. G exposure
27. L levels
28. F enroll
29. O participated
30. C championships
31. E developing
32. M local
33. N operates
34. J graduating
35. B career
36. C 37.H 38.D 39.O 40.L
41.B 42.I 43.F 44.L 45.E
46. What do we learn from the passage about cities in sub-Saharan Africa?
B）They are growing fast without becoming richer
定位：第一段第二句及第四句。第二句What’s indisputable is that it’s growing very quickly对应growing fast, 第四句sub-Saharan Africa are not getting richer the way cities in the rest of the world have.
47. What does the author imply about urbanisation in other parts of the world?
B) It started when people’s income was relatively high.
定位：第二段第二句：Most of Africa is urbanizing at a lower level of income than other regions of the world did.下文又提到因为收入低，所以缺少投资的钱。
48. Why is sub-Saharan Africa unappealing to investors?
A) It lacks adequate transport facilities.
定位：第二段最后一句:… the only light rail metro system…keep investors away.
49. In what way does author say African cities are different?
C) They have developed at the expense of nature.
50. What might be a solution to the problems facing African cities?
D) A more responsible government
51. It used to be commonly acknowledged that to succeed in America, one had to have___.
B) an ambition to get ahead
For the past several decades, it seems there’s been a general consensus on how to get ahead in America: Get a college education, find a reliable job, and buy your own home.
52. What is the finding of the latest National Journal poll concerning the American dream?
C) Americans’ idea of it has changed over the past few decades.
Overwhelmingly， the results show that today, the idea of the American dream—and what it takes to achieve it—looks quite different than it did in the late 20th century.
53. What do Americans now think of the role of college education in achieving success?
A) It still remains open to debate.
In the past seven years, Americans have grown more pessimistic about the power of education to lead to success…they see going to college as a fairly achievable goal…do not need a four-year college education in order to be successful.
54. How do some people view college education these days?
D) It helps broaden their minds.
While some…see college as a way to gain new perspective and life experiences.
55. What is one factor essential to success in America, according to Will Fendley?
D) A clear aim and high motivation.
Sixty-year-old Will Fendley…thinks “personal drive” is far more important than just going to college. To Fendley, a sense of drive and purpose, as well as an effective high-school education…
26-30： F A L G E
31-35： B M K O N
D. equipped（v. +ed）装备；配备
G. limited（v. +ed）局限的；受限的
I. maintained（v. +ed）维持；主张
K. posted（v. +ed）投放；布置
L. remained（v. +ed）保持…状态；剩余
N. submitted（v. +ed）提交
Aging happens to all of us, and is generally thought of as a natural part of life.
46. What do people generally believe about aging?
B) They just cannot do anything about it.
47. How do many scientists view aging now?
A) It might be prevented and treated.
48. What does Alex Zhavoronkov think of “describing aging as a disease”?
D) It will motivate doctors and pharmacists to find ways to treat aging.
49. What do we learn about the medical community?
C) They can contribute to people’s health only to a limited extent.
50. What does Professor Leonard Hayflick believe?
A) The human lifespan cannot be prolonged.
Female applicants to postdoctoral positions in geosciences were nearly half as likely to...
51. What do we learn about applicants to postdoctoral positions in geosciences?
C) More males than females are likely to get outstanding letters of recommendation.
52. What do studies about men and women in scientific research show?
C) Men are believed to be better able to excel in STEM disciplines.
53. What do the studies find about the recommendation letters for women applicants?
B) They contain nothing that distinguishes the applicants.
54. What did Dutt and her colleagues do with the more than 1,200 letters of recommendation?
D) They deleted all information about gender.
55. What does Dutt aim to do with her study?
D) Start a public discussion on how to raise women’s status in academic circles.
Huashan(Mount Hua) is situated in Huayin City, 120 kilometers away from Xi'an. It ispart of the Qinling Mountains, which divides not only Southern and NorthernShaanxi, but also South and North China. Unlike Taishan, which became a popularplace of pilgrimage, Huashan was not well visited in the past because it is dangerousfor the climbers to reach its summit. Huashan was also an important place frequentedby immortality seekers, as many herbs grow there especially some rare ones. Sincethe installation of the cable cars in the 1990s, the number of visitors hasincreased significantly.
Mountain Tai , 2,700 m above sea level and 400 square kilometers, which is located in the western part of China. It enjoys not only the magnificent sight, but the high reputation for its historical culture. Mountain Tai is a place of worship for pilgrims for 3,000 thousand years.
According to the record, it was visited by 72 emperors in total. Many writers obtain inspiration and compose poems and compositions by visiting Mountain Tai. Besides, artists also draw paintings here. Consequently, there are a lot of cultural relics and historic sites. Nowadays, Mountain Tai has become one of the most well-known tourist attractions in China.
Huangshan(Yellow Mountain) is located in southern Anhui Province. The area is well known for its unique scenery, especially sunrise and sea of clouds. To enjoy the magnificence of a mountain, you have to look upwards in most cases. To enjoy Huangshan, however, you've got to look downward.Furthermore, Huangshan's moist climate facilitates the growing of tea trees, thereforethe mountain is one of China's premier tea-growing areas.In addition, Huangshan has multiple hot springswhich help prevent and cure skin illness.Huangshan is one of China's major tourist destinations and the most frequent subject of photography and traditional Chinese painting.
Directions：For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on
how to handle the relationship between doctors and patients. You should write
at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
医患关系 - 沪江版
I totally agree with the idea that we should put the doctors’ advice first to form a better relationship between the doctors and the patients for the reasons presented below. To begin with, it is good/advantageous for the hospital because if everyone in society can respect the doctors more, it is more likely that the hospital will become better and better. (It is more likely that there will be fewer conflicts between the doctors and the patients) Furthermore, it benefits the patients, for it can help them form a better relationship with doctors which could result in a more satisfied treatment for themselves.
From my perspective, it is crucial that the government should encourage people to show more respect to the doctors. Besides, it is also significant for people to be more confident about the doctors (who are more professional in medicine/medical science). Only in this way can have a better society.
Directions：For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on how to
best handle the relationship between parents and children. You should write at
least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
亲子关系 - 新东方版
There are some conductive suggestions given to both parents and children. First and foremost, it is very important for parents to emphasize the significance of family time spent with their children, like eating meals together on weekends, going to sporting events, movies and the like. Besides, it would be beneficial if parents could pay attention to their children's academic performance, friendship and extracurricular activities. Additionally, it is necessary that child should boost their awareness of communicating with their parents, with relaxed and side-by-side conversations.
As has been noted, parents and children should make joint efforts to create good relationship between parents and children.
Directions：For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on
How to best handle the relationship between teachers and students. You should write
at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
师生关系 - 网友版
To begin with, teachers need to be aware that they are the basis to make the teaching process function well. As educators, they should undertake the important responsibility to educate students from different backgrounds and with different academic levels. Only by being patient and thoughtful can they cultivate the future hope of our country and continue the development of human society.
Furthermore, students on the other hand are the main part of learning. It is critical for them to respect their teachers, which is becoming less popular nowadays, as they can learn the core of textbooks and from someone only if they trust him.
In all, the harmonious relationship between teachers and students will gain good result and it will bring unaccountable function to education career.